So, you are trying to find out how to burn fat fast, but find yourself bombarded with sales letters that take an eternity to read, spewing a humongous amount of confusing information – enough to make your head spin.
The trick is to get to the essence of each program. If you can cut through all the hooplah, you can choose the best option for your body-type. What I am trying to do here, is to get to the heart of ‘Turbulence Training’ and ‘Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle’, saving you time and the inevitable perplexity.
These are two of the top-selling fat-burning programs on the internet today. Both have been written by experts with years of experience in the fields of weight loss and strength training. Both books are praised in testimonial after testimonial. Both focus on getting you the figure you have always dreamed about.
But first, a quick overview table:
Let’s try to decipher the main characteristics of these fat-burning plans.
The Truth About ‘Turbulence Training‘ And Toning Your Body
- This program by Craig Ballantyne was written for regular people of all ages and all fitness levels, from beginners to fitness buffs. Women can also use the book, without fearing that they will add too much bulk.
- ‘Turbulence Training’ aims to create lean, strong, well-defined physiques.
- Craig concentrates on high intensity strength training with a cardio element built in, rather than boring, traditional and time-consuming cardiovascular or aerobic workouts.
- This approach is based on studies that show that heavier resistance training is the more effective option when it comes to fat-burning and calorie crunching.
- Being a balanced, realistic program, it aims to enable you to lose 1 pound of fat per week. Fad diets promise huge losses, but most of the loss is water. This explains why the weight simply comes back with a vengeance as soon as you end the diet.
- 3 Workouts per week of under 50 minutes are all you need to get the full benefits of the program. The idea is to help you to spend the minimum time training, while gaining maximum benefits – the ideal approach for busy people.
- This method revs up your metabolism big time. The result is that you should continue to burn calories at a much higher level after your workouts, than with traditional aerobic workouts.
- Whereas ordinary weight loss programs virtually ensure that you lose lean muscle mass, ‘Turbulence Training’ protects this aspect and is geared to add to your lean muscle mass. This is a vital aspect if you want to lose weight permanently.
- You get the whole fat loss package, with more than enough in the workout department to keep you busy for 26 weeks. This is a lifestyle, or should I say healthstyle program. No quick fix here. You will learn how to lose fat the healthy way and keep it off forever.
- Some valuable nutritional guidance is also included as a bonus, but this isn’t the main focus of ‘Turbulence Training’.
- The great thing is that you don’t need a room filled with expensive equipment. A stability ball, dumbbells and a bench will do. For the rest, you use your own bodyweight.
- Do you get bored easily? You will love this program. The workouts change constantly, keeping you entertained and interested.
- ‘Turbulence Training’ comes with an iron-clad 8 week money back guarantee.
The Meat Behind The Magic Of ‘Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle‘
- This book by Tom Venuto is also aimed at regular people: those of us without the perfect genes, those of us who have tried a gazillion diets without success. Find out why these diets fail time after time.
- ‘Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle’ provides a fine-tuned fat-loss nutrition system, combined with the best muscle-building workouts and tips. The plan enables you to create a lean, well-defined look.
- Imagine the hole a one-on-one session with Tom Venuto will make in your pocket. Yet, he shares all his knowledge freely in this affordable book.
- Let me tell you, this guy tries to make the process as quick and painless as possible. You don’t need tons of endurance and determination. The plan can be adapted to fit in with your program and the time you have available. Tom even allows for those vital cheat days we all need!
- Whereas ‘Turbulence Training’ concentrates more on the strength training aspect, ‘Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle’ offers more comprehensive nutritional guidance. Yes, Tom Venuto spills the beans about the secrets behind the super-low body fat percentages of bodybuilders and the models you are likely to see on the cover of Muscle And Fitness Mag.
- Tom tells you how to work WITH your metabolism, rather than against it. The author’s experience enables him to get you to lose the fat without losing the benefit of a revved up metabolism. In fact, he will help you to turn your body into a lean, mean, calorie-crunching machine that will continue to work away even while you sleep.
- His target is to get you to lose the fat – and keep it off forever. Doesn’t that sound like a plan?
- No weight loss pills, potions or nasties like steroids feature in this program. It’s all natural stuff.
- ‘Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle: A Complete Fat Burning System Based on The Secret Techniques of The World’s Best Bodybuilders and Fitness Models’ comes with an iron-clad 8 week money back guarantee.
The bottom line? My take is that, if you are overweight and want to get rid of all those extra pounds while building muscle mass at the same time, ‘Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle‘ may very well be the best partner for you.
If you are in fair shape, but want to concentrate on firming up and building muscle definition, ‘Turbulence Training‘ should work well for you. This is also a great option if you get bored easily and need loads of variety in your workouts.
In fact, I think ‘Turbulence Training’ and ‘Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle’ complement each other to such an extent that they could probably even be used together!
OTHER RECOMMENDED READING ON THIS SITE:
Use Top-Rated Rebounders And Exercise Ball Workouts To Fool Your Body Clock
Site Search Tags: Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle, Burn Fat Feed Muscle, Turbulence Training, Weight Loss Cardio Workout, Food That Burn Fat, Burn Fat Fast, Burn Stomach Fat, Burn Belly Fat, Fat Burning Food List